BOAT RENTAL PROCEDURES & REGULATIONS
I. Security Deposit Info
- A security deposit will be charged to your account prior to departure and refunded after successful check-in inspection upon return. The boat will be thoroughly inspected before departure and upon return. If damage is found, your security deposit will be used as immediate payment toward those damages. Should the damage caused during the customer's rental period exceed the security deposit, the customer is responsible for immediate full payment of the damages claimed by Lazy River Boat Rental & Guide Service. The cost of the damages will be determined at the sole discretion of Lazy River Boat Rental & Guide Service and payment is due and payable immediately by the customer.
II. Rental Requirements
- You must be 18 to sign a rental contract.
- New Wisconsin Law: If you are born after January 1, 1989 and you are a Wisconsin resident, you must possess a Boating Safety ID Card to operate any watercraft on the river. This must be presented at time of rental. Go to www.dnr.wi.gov for details.
- Prices subject to change without notice. Overlapping discounts do not apply.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure to complete paperwork and receive safety orientation.
- All rentals begin at the agreed upon time not at the time you leave the dock. Such as a 4 hour rental beginning at 8am is due back at 12pm. Late returns will be charged $100/hour at a rate of $25 per 1/4 hour.
- A 7 day notice is required to cancel reservations for a full refund of your deposit.
- Sorry, animals are prohibited.
III. Boating Safety Requirements
- All boat rentals include life vests, emergency flares, and whistle.
- Children under 13 are required to wear a life vest when underway per federal law.
- All rentals must be used in daylight hours and must stay within map area given prior to departure. Any boat reported or observed operating in an unsafe manner, will result in forfeiture of security deposit and rental fee.
- If the weather is inclement, as agreed upon with Lazy River Boat Rental & Guide Service, the reservation may be cancelled.
IV. All Good Things Must Come To An End
- All watercraft are full of gas when you leave and will be refueled upon return. You will be charged for gas used. Rental prices quoted do not include sales tax or gas.
- There will be no refunds for early returns.
- Upon return, all trash is to be removed by the customer or a $20 clean-up fee will be charged.
Call (920) 493-8899 to make memories that will last you a lifetime!